This car was a replacement to the Silver Ghost and was launched in 1925. It had larger engine and used pushrod operated valves which were overhead. It had 6 cylinder engine which used a 41/4 bore for a 7.66 L of displacement. The cylinder heads of the car were made of cast iron. The separate gearbox was connected through a rubberized fabric and torque tube enclosed drive coupling to the clutch to the differential at rear. This was a luxurious car which would go to 100 miles per hour easily. These are very rare and sought after machines. These cars are robust and have incredible aerodynamic coachwork. The windows roll down in a beautiful fan pattern and they are very cool and unusual.
View Photos (6)